Friday, June 24, 2011

Checking in from Origins Game Festival

My eyes are watery and strained, and I've eaten way too many little Japanese candies, tea cookies, and tall caramel coffees, but I just have to say what a fantastic time we are having at Origins. We've played almost two dozen new games so far (a full list to come in the next week), including play testing, demos of independent publisher games, and some overdue runs of classic games.

Only surprise? We haven't bought more games. Sad. True, we've pre-ordered two games, and have managed to pick up many gaming accessories, including a fetching new dice bag-box and some card sleeves, but our new game pile is really tiny. Here's hoping that the final two days of the show are much more fruitful.

Watch for plenty of photos and recapping to come in the next few days. Happy gaming, all.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh tell me more about this dice game, I LOVE dice games.

    ReplyDelete