Saturday, April 30, 2011

Zooloretto Summary Card

Are you a fan of adorable furry things? Do you like games that make you go "Awww"? Do you miss the days of preschool lessons about baby animals? Then you probably are sitting in front of a Zooloretto board right now. I have yet to write a full review on the Spiel des Jahres winning game, because it just seemed too boring to even write about. Sorry, Zooloretto and its fans. I guess that's kind of harsh. I mean, I do like fuzzy things with cute faces. But sans expansions, Zooloretto is about as exciting to me as playing most children's games.

Okay, I'll be fair though and stipulate that it may be a fantastic gateway game to pull in non-gamers or even your children. Yes, "Z" has its purpose. And for those of you whom absolutely love this game--and there are many of you out there!--I have a (specially requested) treat for you. Here is an image of the Zooloretto money action summary card:

SUMMARY CARD - ZOOLORETTO:


Just in case you lost or damaged your copies, or need extras, here it is for your printing pleasure. Also handy for pasting to wood blocks or cardboard boxes if you choose to pimp Zzzzzzooloretto. Cheers to many happy (and accurate) plays.

But as a parting shot, I have to share a couple of comics from board2pieces.com that channel my "Z" feelings:

No comments:

Post a Comment