Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New Gaming Commentary Coming Your Way

Hey gaming fans, I am very excited to announce that we may see some new contributors around this little blog, here. It seems that life can get really swamped, and I'm not always able to keep the conversation as fresh as I'd always like. The answer? Bring in two of my favorite gaming buds to write some articles, opinions, insights...or just post whatever gaming rubbish they like. I'm really excited to get some new insights into gaming here, and I hope you will all welcome them as they (hopefully) start posting. Welcome, Shawn and Jameson!


If the two of them read this, now would be an excellent time to maybe post a "hello" message and introduce yourselves. Maybe? Or maybe not. I know Shawn's at GenCon right now. Damn him. Meh, at least I know I'll keep posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment